Daniel and Dave Discuss Every Episode of DGL

A weekly podcast in which Daniel Gray and Dave Brown talk about a specific episode of the hit family radio drama Down Gilead Lane.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Send Us Your Review of 1-1 "Meet the Morrisons"!

Well, it's almost time for the DGL rewind to begin! Listen to "Meet the Morrisons" online or on your local radio station this Saturday and tell us what you think. Early next week we'll be recording our thoughts about "Meet the Morrisons," and we'd like to include your review in our podcast! Here are some questions which you might like to consider:
  • Does "Meet the Morrisons" do a good job of introducing the Morrisons and Luke?
  • Which character do you like the most after hearing this episode?
  • Have you ever gone through a time in your life when you found it hard to deal with change, like the Morrisons experience in this episode?
And, if you want to write a short poem inspired by this episode (or inspired by anything else), send us that as well and save yourself from Dave's attempts at poetry. ;-) You can contact us at slowwalkdgl@gmail.com or leave a comment on this blog entry.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Dave and Daniel! I Started listening to DGL around season 8 so I'm glad I get to hear the beginning of the story. :) I think this is a wonderful introduction to the Morrisons. I like how all the Morrisons are so young. It sure makes a much different story. I liked hearing Hayley talk so fast. The lesson was also a great one. I like the concept that we can only find our identity through God. 5/5

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great. We know how the Luke story ends and we see how they had lets of references in season 12.Haley needs to slow down on talking and I think the new intros with Zac were better. More straight to the story. Overall with the intos, AIO had a better start. Anyway,a great show. Look foward to next week. 10/10 DGL albums. i perfer albums over stars

    Vey true to life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had forgotten what a wonderful episode this is. It brought back so many memories of listening to the first season and it also reminded me how much I am going to miss DGL, but DGL will also have a very special place in my heart. 10/10

    ReplyDelete