Daniel and Dave Discuss Every Episode of DGL

A weekly podcast in which Daniel Gray and Dave Brown talk about a specific episode of the hit family radio drama Down Gilead Lane.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Slow Walk DGL Episode #2!

WE'RE BACK!! Daniel and Dave discuss 1-2 "The Unlovables, 1," conveying fan opinion from New Zealand, Canada, Sweden, and the United States. Also, Steve O'Dell and Lori Twichell give never-before-heard information about 1-2. The hardest part to edit of this episode was the blooper reel! :)
Download the regular or high quality versions now (regular version by default)!

2 comments:

  1. Hey guys,
    Another great, super, awesome podcast! You're puttin' me out of business--knock it off!! (just kidding, don't knock it off) Especially loved the alternate "sign-offs" at the end! BTW, I realize I said I had a "couple chunks", but then when I was editing and the segment felt draggy, I cut one of them, but forgot I had said there were a couple!! Oh, well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a nice podcast there. I like the ending too. I like how it's weekly and not every few weeks. Unfortunately I'm not following DGL like I used to, so I haven't reviewed at all, but I still do listen... just to Season 6 because it's a good season.

    By the way though, I think that the actor previously cast for John can not compare to how Roger plays him... Not even close. I like the actors they had through DGL, and I'm glad that there weren't other people.

    ReplyDelete