- Do you think that Mr. and Mrs. Morrison spoil Timmy and are too harsh on Mikey?
- Do you find it hard to be responsible like Michael does in Season One?
- What irresponsible thing is the most entertaining of the mistakes that Mikey makes in this episode?
Friday, February 26, 2010
Mikey will finally meet Grace Andrews in this week's DGL episode, "Of Mike and Fin." Let us know what you like most about this show, answering the following questions if they help.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Saturday, February 20, 2010
The DGL Rewind continues onward this weekend with episode #8, "Sick of It." Are you enjoying hearing what the characters and stories were like in the first days of DGL? Do you have fond memories of these old episodes or do they strike you as odd after hearing the later DGL shows? And here's a few more questions about this week's show in particular:
- What do you think is the funniest part of this show?
- Do you like the character interaction in "Sick of It"?
- When it comes to balancing work and rest, are you more like Mikey or more like Justin? Why?
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Saturday, February 13, 2010
- Do you think Brooke overreacts to the rumors about her and Luke being a couple?
- Why do you think Timmy is so gullible in this episode?
- In what ways do you struggle to tame your tongue?
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Friday, February 5, 2010
- Do you believe that the serious topic of eating disorders is handled well?
- Do you like the way Grace Andrews is introduced? What is your first impression of this character?
- Do you sometimes find yourself caring more about what people think of you rather than what God thinks?
Read "2009--A Look Back" in your browser.