Daniel and Dave Discuss Every Episode of DGL

A weekly podcast in which Daniel Gray and Dave Brown talk about a specific episode of the hit family radio drama Down Gilead Lane.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Slow Walk DGL Episode #5!

FACTUAL FIVE!! Daniel and Dave's fifth outing Down Gilead Lane is their longest one yet! Hear fan reviews of 1-5 "Brains vs. Brawn," listen to thoughts from the foremost Gileadites Daniel and Dave and the coolest DGL producers Steve and Lori, and see if you can beat Daniel and Dave in a round of DGL trivia.
Download the regular or high quality versions now (regular version by default)!

3 comments:

  1. Just a correction on something in this podcast: this weekend's episode is actually "Food for Thought," not "Rumor Has It." Did you guys catch our mistake? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gasp! A mistake!
    Hey guys, sorry I haven't shown my face in awhile. I just been bogged down with work and whatnot, but I will most certainly review this week's episode.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys, great work on this week's podcast! Enjoyed the discussions, behind the scenes moments, and also the trivia competition. I don't think I would have known any of the answers to those questions, except the one about who created DGL, and also the reference to Harper Lee's "To Kill a Mockingbird" (which is one of my favorite books). I enjoyed listening to the bloopers as well. Sounds like you guys have a lot of fun recording these podcasts! :D Also I will probably be submitting some reviews sometime (either written or audio), but I just haven't had the time as yet. So, keep up the good work, Dave and Daniel! And God bless!

    ReplyDelete