Daniel and Dave Discuss Every Episode of DGL

A weekly podcast in which Daniel Gray and Dave Brown talk about a specific episode of the hit family radio drama Down Gilead Lane.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Slow Walk DGL Episode #13!

TALKATIVE THIRTEEN!! Daniel and Dave deliver a GINORMOUS thirteenth podcast with oodles of fun jammed inside! Listen as they discuss "Spring Broke, Part 2", read lots of awesome listener reviews, and their puzzling response to Steve and Lori's absence! PLUS, it's their third quiz, "Name that Line" style and of course, the fourth edition of "SceneWhat?" It's all in this week's SWDGL extravaganza!!
Download the regular or high quality versions now (regular version by default)!

5 comments:

  1. REALLY, REALLY good!! lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Keep up the good work! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved the Spanish! I'm Spanish so it made me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh...just to let you know, that is my patented method of reviewing. I didn't copy that from someone else. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it. One of the best ever. The Spanish was really cool.

    ReplyDelete