Daniel and Dave Discuss Every Episode of DGL

A weekly podcast in which Daniel Gray and Dave Brown talk about a specific episode of the hit family radio drama Down Gilead Lane.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Slow Walk DGL Episode #25!

Join Daniel and Dave in their twenty-fifth podcast for discussion of "The Giving Spree," as well as for playing Monopoly and eating cookies! Also, seven DGL fans weigh in on 2-9 and Steve and Lori offer a behind-the-scenes clip of the Morrison kids in the studio.
Download the regular or high quality versions now (regular version by default)!

1 comment:

  1. I just realized why I liked the fashion program Haley had. When I was little I had this fashion designer thing, but it wasn't a computer program, you actually had to draw and color the people and clothes yourself, and I thought it would be a lot easier if I could just do it on the computer.

    ReplyDelete