Daniel and Dave Discuss Every Episode of DGL

A weekly podcast in which Daniel Gray and Dave Brown talk about a specific episode of the hit family radio drama Down Gilead Lane.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

"It's the Connection!"

The Morrison kids attempt to make some "Connections" in this week's episode, the finale of Season Two.
  • Do you like the scenes with the Morrison kids trying to solve "Coleraine's biggest mystery"? Did you like that flashbacks of earlier moments were included?
  • What do you think of the envelope that Justin comes across at the Richter's Bed and Breakfast? What about the papers that Tiff and Maya dropped off?
  • Was the final scene with Maya and Grace a good way to end the season? Was it a tearjerker?
Both of us will read out your reviews, so send us a flood of them by 10PM MST on Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I like the scenes with the Morrison kids trying to solve the mystery. When I was little and listened to this episode my mom and I always speculated about what the truth to the secret was. We had some crazy ideas, I can't remember them offhand, but they were way off track. I did like the flashbacks, because they just reaffirmed in my mind the moments they were referring to.

    I think that the envelope reminded me of the envelope I opened today... well I actually just thought of that now. My envelope was full of exciting stuff, that envelope was probably just boring. I think the papers were white??? I don't know what I think about them. I even listened to this episode, but I really didn't pay much attention.

    I think that Maya becoming a Christian was a great way to end the season! It was really exciting she finally got saved. For me, it wasn't a tearjerker. There really are never tearjerker moments for me in DGL...

    (My birthday is the day after Daniel's! Happy Birthday Daniel. Also, I don't think it's fair that Dave lost that contest. After listening to that bonus feature Dave definitely won. It's not fair Daniel got all those hints. Also, thank you both so much for the hard work you put into making the podcast! It's great!!!)

    5/5 for this episode. (I actually listened to the episode this, so therefore I can give a rating not based on memory solely.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say I really appreciate all that you guys do to bring us DGL fans a great podcast!! After listening to all the "behind the scenes" stuff, I have an even greater respect for all the time and effort put into this podcast. God bless and keep up the good work!
    Sorry I haven't really written any reviews, but I hope to write some for the upcoming episodes =)
    ~Chrissy (a.k.a. RedeemedByGodsLove on the past CBH MB)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Chrissy! We'll look forward to reading out some of your reviews in future podcasts. :-)

    ReplyDelete