Daniel and Dave Discuss Every Episode of DGL

A weekly podcast in which Daniel Gray and Dave Brown talk about a specific episode of the hit family radio drama Down Gilead Lane.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Slow Walk DGL Episode #26!

On SWDGL twenty-six get your DGL fix! Hear Dave and Daniel try to figure out what they think of "Summer Camp Blues," as well as Steve and Lori's thoughts on the episode and another edition of the SceneWhat? competition.
Download the regular or high quality versions now (regular version by default)!

1 comment:

  1. I think that if you had gone to camp with me and played capture the flag you would have seen exactly what was going on. I could see everything that was happening from memories, so it did make sense perfectly. Actually, that whole scene basically all happened when I went to camp, so from my perspective it makes sense. And I'm glad there wasn't much of Brooke!

    ReplyDelete