Daniel and Dave Discuss Every Episode of DGL

A weekly podcast in which Daniel Gray and Dave Brown talk about a specific episode of the hit family radio drama Down Gilead Lane.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

3-2 "Ruffled Feathers"

Pictured on your right is the Laughing Kookaburra, whose call you'll get to hear in this week's episode. Along with several bird calls, you'll also hear a few "ruffled feathers" from some of the DGL characters. After you've heard what's going on in Coleraine, send us your review of 3-2! We appreciate every comment that we receive!
  • Did you find Michael and Maya's class presentation funny? Did you feel more sorry for Mikey or Maya?
  • Did you enjoy hearing Justin and Tiffany at the paper under the supervision of Janet Gray? Was Tiffany too heavy-handed in her attitude toward the column and toward Grace?
  • Do you think Maya is growing in her faith?
  • Do you sometimes keep silent when you should speak up, like Justin does in this episode?
Don't forget to rate "Ruffled Feathers" (out of five stars) in your review! We need your reviews by 2PM (MST) on Monday this week. Remember that you can always send in an audio review instead to slowwalkdgl@gmail.com. We don't get enough of those! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I am really mad at my computer! This is the 4th time I've started a review. This is really irritating, so it's going to be a short review.
    1 Yes, it was funny. It had the potential to be a really good presentation, but if they had remembered the CD it wouldn't have been as funny.
    2 Maya, not Mike because Mike says it was the best presentation he had ever done, and even though Maya got mad at him, the scene after he was moping Maya came in and then he was happy again. It was like 5 seconds of feeling bad for Mikey. I feel worse for Maya because that probably wasn't the best presentation that she'd ever done, and she has to live with Tiffany.
    3 Sort of.
    4 Yes, she’s not that good at being sneaky like Monica.
    5 Yes.
    6 No, I'm like Maya. I speak up and get mad when I should stay quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys!
    I loved all the bird sounds! :)
    I didn't think their presentation was that funny. I felt really bad for Maya and I was just really annoyed at Mikey!
    I felt bad for Justin, although I probably would have just exploded at Tiffany and told her to shut her trap for awhile!
    Tiffany wasn't being too subtle while trying to keep Grace out of the papers.
    I would rate this episode...4/5 stars.
    Thanks,
    Gabbie

    ReplyDelete