Daniel and Dave Discuss Every Episode of DGL

A weekly podcast in which Daniel Gray and Dave Brown talk about a specific episode of the hit family radio drama Down Gilead Lane.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Ready for Some Golf?

Caution: Morrison golfing! At the Morrison house the clubs and balls are out as the littlest family member learns a thing or two about putting. Meanwhile, Maya's about ready to hit a golf ball at her sister! Find out if any windows get broken or feelings get hurt in this week's episode, "Teed Off."

  • Did Tiffany seem especially mean in this episode? Was Maya being overly antagonistic to her?
  • Did you like the imaginary flashbacks at Grace's house?
  • Is miniature golf really as difficult as Timmy would have us believe? Do you enjoy the game? Have you ever been to a birthday party involving it?
  • Do you like Raspberry Squares as much as Mikey does?
  • What fruit of the spirit do you struggle with the most?
Be as serious or wacky as you like in your review of this episode, but be sure to have it to us by 3PM on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I've only played mini-golf 3 or 4 times in my life, when I was 11 or 12 years old, and in one of the games I remember getting the high score of the round and I won a prize. So I don't think that mini-golf is as hard as Timmy thinks it is. But I guess Timmy is only 6 years old. I don't remember much of playing it, but there was a fish pond! I played it at camp, not a birthday party.
    I like raspberry squares. My mom makes good ones.
    I liked the flashbacks at Grace's house. It was a pretty good scene.
    No, I don't think Tiffany was that mean.

    ReplyDelete