Daniel and Dave Discuss Every Episode of DGL

A weekly podcast in which Daniel Gray and Dave Brown talk about a specific episode of the hit family radio drama Down Gilead Lane.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

When Good Dogs Go Bad!

Our podcast about "Stars and Gripes" won't be out until Monday or Tuesday, but you can fill in time while you wait by reviewing this week's interesting DGL episode "Deadlines and Date Books." We want to know if you like this show or not and why! Here's a few questions to get you thinking:
  • What lesson do you think Justin and Lauren learned in this episode?
  • Did you like hearing Tiffany scheming and being sneaky ? Was her comeuppance satisfactory?
  • Did you identify with Brooke's predicament? Was Haley expecting too much from her?
Please note that we need your reviews by 1PM (MST) on Monday this week, so write or record your rambles really rapidly! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Guys!
    I think Justin and Lauren learned you can never be too careful around Tiffany. :0) I can't think of any other lesson they learned.
    It's so funny, Lauren had a FILM camera.
    It was kind of cool hearing Tiffany be sneaky, but her comeuppance wasn't nearly severe enough! I mean, a letter of apology? come on!
    I can totally identify with Brooke's problem! I have soooo much on my plate every school year! It's crazy! Although I've never stood somebody up without calling them first :) Hailey was expecting a bit much from Brooke, but I think I would have been a little upset if I NEVER got to see my sister!
    Well, that's all I can think of right now. (running strictly off of memory power here, I've pretty much memorized all of the early episodes. Dave's questions do trigger a lot, because I completely forgot the Tiffany, Finn, Grace side of the story!)
    I give this episode 3.99 stars out of five.
    Th-th-that's all folks!
    Gabbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gabby, for the above review! :-)

    For those of you wondering, this week's podcast has been recorded and should be out on the weekend. The podcast about 3-6 is still being edited, but look out for that within the next few days!

    ReplyDelete