Daniel and Dave Discuss Every Episode of DGL

A weekly podcast in which Daniel Gray and Dave Brown talk about a specific episode of the hit family radio drama Down Gilead Lane.

Friday, October 29, 2010

4-2 "Raining Cats and Clues"

Becca is the focus of this weekend's DGL episode, "Raining Cats and Clues." Tell us what you think of the show!
  • Why do you think Becca was so easily fooled by Brad? Did you think that Ben responded well to his daughter?
  • Were Haley's comments about romantic movies funny? Do you feel that they had any connection thematically to the main storyline with Becca?
  • Do you think that this show's more mature themes were handled appropriately? What message from this show stuck out the most to you?
We're looking forward to hearing what you think of 4-2, so flood us with all your thoughts! You have until 2PM (MST) on Wednesday this week.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this episode. I love the character of Becca Taylor.

    I think that Becca was easily fooled by Brad because a lot of Brad lines were like "I- I mean we miss having you around". Becca probably fell for the subtle things Brad was saying, because she thought it was part of his "sweet side". She probably didn't realize he was playing her emotions until it was too late.

    I do think that they were funny. I always think of DGL when I watch Lady and the Tramp now too. We watched it in Spanish class once


    No... It's 3:55 not 2... I was so close.

    ReplyDelete