Daniel and Dave Discuss Every Episode of DGL

A weekly podcast in which Daniel Gray and Dave Brown talk about a specific episode of the hit family radio drama Down Gilead Lane.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Slow Walk DGL Episode #43!

Hear Daniel and Dave at their rambliest in SWDGL #43! There's thoughts on 4-1 "Eruptions" galore, not only from the guys but also from other DGL fans and from Steve. And we wrap up our thoughts on Season Three and "preview" Season Four as well. Come join us for all the fun!
Download the regular or high quality versions now (regular version by default)!

2 comments:

  1. Cross country is a team sport actually. And it is a real sport. It actually does take practise. I don't like Brooke, but I have to say x-country is a sport and it takes work. I mean you can run, but if you're in cross country running you should be good and should have talent and practise. I do cross country running.
    Also, it would be really annoying to listen to the Morrison's practising piano. I hate hearing my siblings practise violin every day. I'm glad it's not on DGL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer LundgrenMarch 8, 2011 at 8:45 AM

    Great podcast! Yes, I'm working on catching up. This is March of 2011. I especially appreciated Steve's comments. As a listener, I like the intrigue of the kids trying to figure out the mystery, but as an adult I can see it leading to disaster and hurt feelings. I don't think I have ever heard season 4 so I am looking forward to continuing to catch up via CD.

    ReplyDelete