Daniel and Dave Discuss Every Episode of DGL

A weekly podcast in which Daniel Gray and Dave Brown talk about a specific episode of the hit family radio drama Down Gilead Lane.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

We Start Off Season Four with "Eruptions"!

Come along for a field trip to the local museum and brush up on your history of the town of Coleraine! You'll also learn why Timmy is so upset and why Haley and Jess's friendship is hanging by a thread...
  • Why was Haley's attitude toward Jess a problem?
  • Did you feel that Timmy's behavior in the cafeteria was out of character? What did you think of Timmy in this episode (did you feel sorry for him, annoyed at him...)?
  • Did you feel that the different storylines in this show connected well to each other and had similar messages?
We're looking forward to hearing what you think of the season premiere, so get your thoughts in by 1PM Monday! Audio reviews can be sent to slowwalkdgl@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. I'm having a hard time fitting in listening to DGL into my schedule lately... I fall asleep WAY too fast and am too busy to listen to it when I'm awake. I also keep on running out of time to review the episodes so I'm sorry I missed last week's deadline.
    I liked the way that this episode started. "We're gonna find out what it is...".
    Haley's attitude was a problem because she was being mean to Jessica. I'm pretty sure that there was a nicer way of Haley telling Jess to be nice to Anna than what Haley did.
    Timmy is kinda sensitive so his behaviour didn't seem out of character to me. I didn't think about Timmy too much, I thought he was really funny when he called Tiffany a meanie-head though!!
    I do think the story lines connected. At the very beginning of the show Timmy said in a whiney tone "Grace is my friend, and I don't like it when people don't like my friends" or something like that. Then the other storyline was Haley not liking Jess being mean to Anna. They seem pretty similar.

    I liked this episodes. It was pretty neat hearing all the stuff Tom Sr. did in 1970... makes you wonder what happened back then.

    That's like 40 years ago!!! Wow. I still think of 1970 as 30 years ago.

    ReplyDelete