- Was this episode touching? Why or why not?
- Did you appreciate hearing the relationship between Brooke and her mother? Why do you think Mrs. Morrison was so moved by the letter?
- Did you like that the DGL characters played the Bible characters in the story, or was this awkward?
- Did the Morrison brothers make good shepherds?
- Would you have liked Luke to play the role of Joseph?
- What did this episode succeed best in doing: showing the virgin Mary in a new light, presenting a message about responsibility, or dramatizing the Christmas story?
Friday, December 17, 2010
"From Mary, With Love"!
DGL's first Christmas special is airing this weekend, and you won't want to miss it! Brooke will write, Mary will cry, and a Baby will be born! After you listen, please share your thoughts with us...