Daniel and Dave Discuss Every Episode of DGL

A weekly podcast in which Daniel Gray and Dave Brown talk about a specific episode of the hit family radio drama Down Gilead Lane.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Slow Walk DGL Episode #49!

Stop being "Insomni-maniacs" and come join Daniel and Dave as they discuss 4-5! From falling out of trees to drinking too much coffee, there's plenty to talk about with this week's DGL episode!
Download the regular or high quality versions now (regular version by default)!

2 comments:

  1. Dave,
    Coffee does do things to people! I was talking to my friend on the phone and she was jumping off furniture because she had had coffee!
    Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I did think that the depiction of Brooke wasn't too removed from reality, but I hadn't seen such effects for myself. But talking too fast seems safer than jumping off furniture! :-D

    Dave

    ReplyDelete