- Was the scene when Grace revealed everything to the kids a memorable one?
- Do you think Brooke is out-of-character in this episode? How did the scene with her getting angry make you feel (for example, sad? uncomfortable?)?
- Do you think Timmy and his excitement about the newly-planted flowers helped lighten up the episode? Was the comparison of Mr. Richter to flowers fitting?
- Do you, like Timmy, feel sorry for Mr. Richter? Do you think the last scene of this episode, when Tom goes down to Grace's, is a good way to conclude this saga?
- Did anything in this show send shivers up and down your spine or bring tears to your eyes?
- What do you think is the main message of this show?
Saturday, February 12, 2011
"The End of the Beginning"
The Grace saga concludes in this weekend's episode, as everything about what happened thirty years ago is revealed! Season finales are always exciting, so be sure to weigh in on how you think this one compares! (Warning: spoilers ahead!)