- Did you think that the storyline with Timmy added to the episode? Was his playing the cute card irritating?
- Do you think that Grace not being in many episodes this season is a nice change? Did you like hearing her in this episode?
- Did you sympathize with Brooke wanting to spend time with Becca instead of making the cake? Was it moving to hear Mr. Key explain why the cake was so important to him?
- What did you think of the interactions between Joan Taylor and Monica Richter--were they annoying or were they funny? Did you like that the theme of promises was looked at in a different context with Joan?
- In which of the three storylines did the message about keeping promises speak to you the most?
Saturday, March 12, 2011
This is another one of those DGL episodes that you shouldn't listen to while hungry! But in between all the food references you'll hear more of the continuing drama surrounding Joan Taylor and find valuable lessons about promises. We'd love to hear your thoughts on this show!