- What real board game do you think Wordpoppers is most like? Would you be interested in playing this game?
- Do you think Mary going off to a mother's retreat is a good change for the character? Was it fun hearing John having to cope with her absence?
- Do you think the kids do a good job of helping their Dad? Was Timmy's over-reacting to his mom's temporary departure an interesting storyline?
- Was Mary and Becca's conversation a beneficial part of the episode? Why do you think Becca will not trust either her dad or God?
- What did you think of the scene when Joan Taylor revealed why she's come back to Coleraine? Why do you think Luke and Becca react in such different ways?
- Was it good to hear Brooke back to her normal self after last week's episode, or did it seem too sudden?
Saturday, March 26, 2011
It's Off to a Retreat We Go!
Mary's going on a mother's retreat in this weekend's episode, which causes one Morrison kid to call out "Comeback, Mom"! Meanwhile, another DGL character is still not excited about her "Comeback Mom," but will some new information help change her attitude? The drama continues in this S5 episode--once you've heard it let us know what you think!