- Why was Mikey so determined to do his assignment without his brother's help? Did you find this storyline relatable?
- Which assignment of the ones we heard about (fixing a model toy motor, making hard candy, making a strawberry rhubarb pie, or creating a text-to-speech program) would you most want to be given? Why?
- Why do you think Becca won't even look at, much less speak to, her mother?
- Was it surprising to hear Mary struggling with something? Was John's encouragement to her good?
- What do you think Joan is finding hardest to deal with right now? Why do you think Monica is so excited to speak with Joan every time she sees her?
- In what ways do you think the messages of both storylines were the same?
Oh, and Brooke's journal entry that corresponds to this episode might help you with commenting on the show's lesson. Even if it doesn't, it's always interesting to peek over Brooke's shoulder at her journal. :-)