Daniel and Dave Discuss Every Episode of DGL

A weekly podcast in which Daniel Gray and Dave Brown talk about a specific episode of the hit family radio drama Down Gilead Lane.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Slow Walk DGL Episode #63!

It's been a while, but Daniel and Dave are back with another SWDGL! In this week's podcast we talk about 5-3 "Snot Fair," offering our opinions about Haley's acting, commenting on the messages of this show, and even touching on the topic of Ms. Kopek and Tiffany (again!). Come join us in SWDGL #63!
Download the regular or high quality versions now!

4 comments:

  1. I had silent reading a lot in elementary school. Now in high school we have to read 15-20 minutes at the start of English class every day. I like it because otherwise I run out of time to read at home or outside of school and English class is my main opportunity to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was sooo goood to hear from you guys again! I listened to this podcast in bed and laughed out loud at several things you guys said. Keep'm coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Austin! We've got lots of fun moments coming your way next week in our discussion of "Chocolate-Covered Promises," so look out for that mid-week. :-)

    Oh, and appreciate the feedback on silent reading, Anna. I checked with someone in NZ and she said we have silent reading here too (even in high school), so I guess it's a pretty universal concept after all. :-)

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  4. i remember having silent reading in high school!. And, yes, I remember having student of the week. I went to a specialized school for my elementary school and we had it there. What it is, if you help out the teacher in some way or if you memorize some thing, then you'll get a student of the month or week badge. This was from a specialized school stand point.

    ReplyDelete