Daniel and Dave Discuss Every Episode of DGL

A weekly podcast in which Daniel Gray and Dave Brown talk about a specific episode of the hit family radio drama Down Gilead Lane.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Slow Walk DGL Episode #66!

In one of our longest and most thorough podcasts yet, we carefully discuss 5-6 "Comeback, Mom." Topics covered include board games and advertisements for them; the attitudes of Becca and the other Taylors; Mary's retreat and John's attempt to take her place; and of course the ever-recurring question, "Is Timmy annoying?" We also present our arguments for why S5 is not like a soap opera and why it's the best DGL season. Take a listen and see how we manage to talk for one hour and 40 minutes about a 24-minute DGL episode!
Download the regular or high quality versions now!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Daniel and Dave. I have a correction to make on Justin's 7th grade teacher. Justin's 7th grade teacher was Mr. Wotkins not Mr. Waland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Daniel might be wrong about the teacher in 2-11 "Theories," so thanks for the correction! I didn't think they sounded the same, and that was because they weren't the same teacher at all. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Daniel and Dave. I have another correction to make. Loren Fisher's last episode appearance is 6-5 Hometown Heroes pt1, It's also the first appearance of Mr. Donner. I've been reviewing the seasons lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys, now that I am done with college for the summer, I had some free time. I enjoy graphic design and I was inspired by the old Road to Gilead Lane website to make a similar logo for you guys. See it here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=523641&l=61c6bf5543&id=100000945713582. Let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete