- Do you think Tiffany's and Monica's roles in this episode added to the show?
- Was it nice to have Grace back in Coleraine sharing lessons with a reluctant Morrison child?
- Was Brooke's struggle relatable? Did you empathize with her?
- Was it interesting to see how another member of the Morrison family, Mary, is dealing with Joan's death? Was the scene with her looking through old photographs too sappy? (single version only)
- Do you think this show is too serious for DGL? Was Becca's revelation a good cliffhanger or do you think a more satisfactory ending would have been better?
Saturday, May 21, 2011
"A Time to Mourn..."
We've reached the penultimate episode of Season Five! Find out how some of the main characters are handling Joan's recent death and see if this episode manages to make you tear up. And then, review it!