Daniel and Dave Discuss Every Episode of DGL

A weekly podcast in which Daniel Gray and Dave Brown talk about a specific episode of the hit family radio drama Down Gilead Lane.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Supplementary Material for Podcast #70

In podcast #70 we discussed Daniel's extensive DGL collection, which includes rare DGL-branded items and original album editions. Here are his photos of the items, with the times that we discussed them in the podcast, so you can actually see what we're talking about.

(At 17:20) Original S1 album art for the cassette version, containing the original slogan and DGL logo. You'll notice that the album is called Meet the Morrisons instead of Crazy Grace, the title of the new version of this season.
(At 24:18) Daniel's DGL display. From left to right, the DGL t-shirt, Fin M'Coul beanie toy (19:25), mouse pad (17:40), DGL CD and cassette sets, lunch kit (22:35), and bookmark (20:10). On the wall above are the two cast photos (the Morrison actors and the Richter actors), which were included free with S8 and S9.

6 comments:

  1. Now I feel guilty for keeping my stuff in a lower drawer with a bunch of other random stuff thrown in that drawer and not neatly arranging it like Daniel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm jealous! I have the Crazy Grace tape with the artwork and the Richters picture. I wish I had gotten the Morrisons picture! I'd love to see what they all look like!
    Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, Anna, I felt the same way when I saw Daniel's photo! I keep my DGL collection (except for Fin) in a bottom drawer as well, so you're in good company. :-P

    Gabby, if you enlarge the second photo (by clicking on it and then clicking on it again when it's loaded) you can see the Morrison actors pretty well. There's also a wacky photo of them on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=16130915044&set=o.7174531563&type=1&theater).

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, Dave I wish I had them to! Lucky Daniel.. Yesterday, I got reminded by Romor Has it because, I had a concussion. A bicycle hit me at school when I was walking to the seenior picnic in school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Canada day for all the Canadians!! Happy 4th of July for all the people in the US...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... the actress who plays Tiffany (I feel really bad I can't remember her name) looks just like how I imagined Tiffany looked.

    ReplyDelete