- What did you think of the Richter's plans for a Caleb Burger? Would you go out of your way to try a Cougar Burger if the Burger Barn really existed?
- Was the Richter's gleeful attitude toward Anthony's injury entertaining or unsettling? Which character did you think was the least considerate about it?
- Do you think Anthony's encouragement to Caleb felt forced?
- Was it too unrealistic for Coleraine to win the big game? Why do you think that Caleb acknowledged Anthony after Coleraine won?
- Did the subplot about Tiffany struggling with fulfillment add to the episode?
- Do you think the message about witnessing was carried over from part one, or was there a different focus in this show?
Saturday, July 23, 2011
The Football Fun Continues!
How will last week's episode conclude? Will Coleraine win the big game? How will Caleb respond to being in the game? Will Tiffany get fulfillment? So many questions, all of which will be answered in part two of "Hometown Heroes"! But once you've heard them answered, be sure to send us your thoughts on how it all ended! (Note: 6-6 spoilers follow!)