- Was this episode funny?
- Was Tiffany's exciting clothing drive a good idea? What aspect or aspects of Tiffany and Monica's conduct did you find the most outrageous or unbelievable?
- Does your family get as enthusiastic (and, in some cases, apprehensive) about getting rid of old clothes as the Morrisons do in this episode? Did that portrayal ring true?
- Did you enjoy seeing Haley do something out-of-character? Was the way she used the verse immature?
- What did you think about Maya being the one to convict Haley?
- What conclusions can we take from this episode regarding purity of heart?
Saturday, August 6, 2011
Clothing Drive This Saturday!
On this weekend's DGL episode "No Good Thing," at least! The fundraising project comes courtesy of Miss Tiffany Richter, who's organized it, and Miss Haley Morrison, who's provided most of the support for it! Listen in to one of the most light-hearted episodes from S6 and then let us know if centering a whole DGL episode around a clothing appeal worked!