Daniel and Dave Discuss Every Episode of DGL

A weekly podcast in which Daniel Gray and Dave Brown talk about a specific episode of the hit family radio drama Down Gilead Lane.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Slow Walk DGL Episode #74!

This week we try to be less than an hour long and, as you'd probably expect, fail! But we make a good attempt, especially considering that we present six fan reviews and touch on all the important (and sometimes not-so-important) aspects of 6-2 "Hot-Head, Cold-Heart." We trust you enjoy this week's podcast!
Download the regular or high quality versions now!

1 comment:

  1. Dave, Calabbe said achieve a B or better.. Oh, btw, I forgot it was Daniel's birthday a month ago. He's not my friend on facebook. I don't know Austin's birthdayh either. He's also not my friend on facebook. I'm also from a different country Korea. I was born here witch says that I don't have a accent.


    I'll send the review for 6-8!

    ReplyDelete