Daniel and Dave Discuss Every Episode of DGL

A weekly podcast in which Daniel Gray and Dave Brown talk about a specific episode of the hit family radio drama Down Gilead Lane.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Slow Walk DGL Episode #83!

Spend two hours with Daniel and Dave discussing DGL! We talk about 6-11 "Pick Your Battles" with lots of fan reviews, close analysis, and off-topic rambling (of course!). So come join us for weird songs, Dave's questions about Americanisms, and Daniel's infectious laughter!
Download the regular or high quality versions now!

3 comments:

  1. Hello! My name is Samantha, and I'm from Michigan. I have heard of your podcast before, but I am sorry to say I have only listened to about 2 of them. I am planning on listing to them on a regular basis now. I have been listening to DGL for about 6 years, not by radio, but by CD. I own every season, but kinda forgot about them. (I hadn't even listened to Season 12) So, about a month ago, I started back at the beginning, and tonight, I listened to the last to episodes for the first time, now I am in the Gilead lane kick. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know that you have a new follower. I like what I have heard, and now that I have heard every episode, I would love to hear the same story in a different way. Thanks! ~Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Samantha! It's nice to know that we continue getting new listeners and that you're excited about listening to DGL. We hope that our podcast is a fun and helpful part of your Gilead Lane experience. :-)

    God bless!
    Dave and Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no! Only 2 more to go! :-(

    ReplyDelete